We deliver a variety of group activities to our local community. Our activities include parenting programs, domestic violence support groups and a number of other fun events to bring the community together.
Our term program lists groups, as well as other special events that are taking place in the term. DATES AND VENUE MAY CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY DUE TO COVID. PLEASE CALL US ON 9667 4664 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Our Therapeutic Team offers a variety of groups each term, including;
- Domestic Violence Groups – women, LGBTIQ, young women and Aboriginal
- Moving Past DV Group
- Flourishing after DV Group
Play Therapy and Counselling with Pre School and Primary School Children who have been exposed to Domestic Violence and trauma. For more information please see www.heartheadhand.com.au or 0421 345 156
If you have any concerns with parenting, child development and behaviour, appointments are available with our Family Support Team. To make an appointment please contact us on: 9667‐4664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Parenting Support Appointments flyer
Free Family Law advice by Legal Aid solicitors. For appointments and information please call 1800 551 589
Legal Aid flyer
Our team are qualified to facilitate a variety of parenting programs. These include:
- 123 Magic & Emotion Coaching
- Bringing Up Great Kids
- Engaging Adolescents
- Managing Angry Adolescents Differently (MAAD – parents)
- Renavigating Anger and Guilty Emotions (RAGE – for adolescents)
- Protective Behaviours
- Behaviour Guidance Program
- Circle of Security Parenting
- Tuning in to Kids
- Tuning in to Teens
- Emotion Coaching- Heart of Parenting Program
- My Kids & Me Program (parents with children in out of home care)
- Keeping Kids in Mind Program (post separation parenting course)
- Healing Together- Mothers Parenting Group for Survivors of Trauma and Abuse
- Black Box Domestic Violence Parenting Program
- No Scaredy Cats (Anxiety & Resilience) Parenting Program
Staff are available for hire to facilitate a group, please contact us for further information.
Further details on groups on offer are available on our Term Programs.
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|